We Install Tile & Stone-Coated Steel Roofing
We know that metal and asphalt shingles aren’t right for every property. That’s why Fisher Thompson Construction is proud to offer tile and stone-coated steel roofing from Boral. Tile roofing and stone-coated steel feature enhanced strength and durability. We can help you decide if one of these materials is the best option for your home or business.
About Tile Roofing
Tile roofing was once found only in the desert Southwest, Florida and California. Today, it can be found on homes and businesses across the country. There are several reasons for this growth in popularity. One is that concrete tile roofing is much more durable in cold-weather climates than clay tiles. Some people prefer tile because it’s more environmentally friendly than shingles. In the past, when the only option was clay tiles, you had to settle for a reddish or orange-hued roof. Now you can find tiles in virtually every color, and tiles have been engineered to emulate the look of slate, shake and even traditional clay tile roofing.
About Stone-Coated Steel Roofing
If you’re not familiar with stone-coated steel, it is steel roofing that’s been coated with stone granules. The steel itself is rust-resistant, and the coating adds to its style and durability. Boral offers five styles of stone-coated steel:
- PINE-CREST Shake – Available in six colors
- GRANITE-RIDGE Shingle – Available in five colors
- COTTAGE Shingle – Available in four colors
- BARREL-VAULT Tile – Available in eight colors
- PACIFIC Tile – Available in four colors
This relatively new roofing material offers some big advantages over virtually all other roofing materials.
- Longevity – Stone-coated steel roofs can last up to 70 years.
- Energy-efficient – Like other metal roofing materials, it’s more energy-efficient than asphalt shingles.
- Durable – Stone-coated steel is impact- and wind-resistant, and pests and algae have no interest in destroying it.
- Low-maintenance – Because of its composition, stone-coated steel requires very little maintenance.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
There are many reasons that homeowners and business owners today opt for roofing materials other than asphalt shingles. If you’re trying to decide if metal, tile or stone-coated steel is a better option for your home or business, call Fisher Thompson Construction today. One of our experienced team members can help you find the ideal product for your needs. Call (720) 726-5854 or fill out our contact form today.